The SW Photo Team
Spottingworld works in collaboration with photographers all over the World.
The members of the team are selected according to the quality of their pictures, their vision of aviation photography and depending on their location.
The ultimate goal is to have members in each interesting region on the globe. Their personality is also considered !
The first photographer’s pages have arrived !
The basic criteria for being a member are:
– To be always looking for the best possible shot (high quality photos and not only boring side shots in the blue sky).
– No competition between the photographers (no matter of who will be the first to send his photos on a website).
– To collaborate helping SW Aero to grow, sending us useful information about aircraft, operators or your home airport (traffic and spots)… You can also collaborate helping us with the website’s development if you have competences as a webmaster !
– To appreciate staying with friends near a runway also if the weather or the traffic is boring.
– To be COOL !
Actual Team members :
– Alexis Boidron (France)
– Aybars Cakmakkiran (Switzerland)
– Christoph “Chrigu” Nobs (Switzerland)
– Claus Witte (Germany)
– Estelle Calleja (Malta)
– Gilles Brion (Switzerland) – Co founder of Spottingworld
– Gregory Manchon (France)
– Jarrod Wilkening (USA)
– Jean-Baptiste Gritti (France)
– Jens Polster (Germany)
– Marco Dotti (Germany)
– Omar “Alex” Saffe (Switzerland)
– Pascal Maillot (France)
– Philippe Pépin (Switzerland)
– Remo Garone (Switzerland) – Co founder of Spottingworld
– Roland Brei (Switzerland)
– Thomas Naas (Switzerland)
– Tomasz Chrul (Poland)
– Xavier Zehr (Switzerland)
And those who are specialized in slides (no digital photography for now)
– Alain Brion (Switzerland)
– Daniel Héritier (Switzerland)
Some other will be invited to join us very soon…
Interessed in joining the team ?
Fill this form and send it !
(Nos amis francophones peuvent envoyer leur description en français, nous traduirons…)
Also send us some photos of you when you are in action near the runways !
Send them to : email@example.com
All photos and contents in this website are protected by copyright.
No copy allowed without the permission of their respective owners !
!!! Thanks for visiting us !!!
See you soon…